Electrical Contractor Fife
Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural Electrical Contractors in Fife
Daniel Gardner Electrical Contractor is a Fife based electrical contractor with over 150 years combined experience. Operating across Fife, Tayside, Perthshire, Clackmannanshire and the Lothians our commitment to reliability, safety, customer service and, above all, quality of work has seen our reputation grow from strength to strength.
Why choose Daniel Gardner Electrical Contractor?
- Award winning electrical contractor
- Over 150 years combined experience in our team
- Efficient and reliable service
- Professional and friendly team
- All Domestic, Commercial, Industrial and Agricultural electrical work undertaken
- NICEIC approved contractor and domestic installer
Our team of fully qualified and highly experienced electricians are selected not only for their technical knowledge and attention to detail, but also their approach to their work in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
From full installations to fault finding and testing, our specialist electricians will get the job done safely and efficiently.
A sample of electrical work undertaken includes:
- Electrical design, installation, testing and maintenance
- Fault finding and repairs
- Complete and partial rewiring
- Fuse board/Consumer unit, fuses and circuit breaker installations and upgrades
- Extra socket and lighting point installations
- Domestic appliances
- Internal and external lighting including LED and garden lighting
- Heating controls including under floor heating, smart heating controls and immersion heaters
- Home automation systems
- Data and network cabling including internet and wireless data
- Emergency electrical service
- CCTV, security systems and fire alarms including security lighting, automated electric gates, door entry and intruder alarm systems
- Inspection and testing including electrical installation condition report (EICR), portable appliance testing (PAT), emergency lighting and fire/smoke alarm test
- 3 phase, split phase and single phase installations
- Motors and machine controls
- Heavy industry switchgear and associated steel wire armour (SWA) Connections
- Sub stations, mains switchgear and panel distribution boards
We take care of the design, installation, testing and certification of all work so that it complies to the latest 17th Edition Wiring regulations.
Should you have a new project, development or are in need of an electrical contractor contact us online or give us a call on 01334 656378.